Scanning Conversion Services
New England Archives Center (NEAC) conversion operation is equipped to handle all sizes and formats of paper records from a small sales receipt to an E-sized architectural drawing. In addition, all formats of microfilm media can be digitized and seamlessly integrated into your document management system.
Document indexing – Metadata generation is a key component of the conversion process NEAC will index to your specifications. For a new application we can make recommendations on metadata field structure to search and retrieve documents efficiently, without over building the index structure. Existing databases from your organization can be used to eliminate manual indexing and reduce cost. NEAC can support and existing in-house scanning operation and also provide the equipment and software to establish an in-house system.
Document Conversion output can be formatted to meet your requirements:
- Existing Document Management System (EDMS) or newly installed system from NEAC
- Existing Cloud Based Solution or Imagesilo Cloud from NEAC.
- Server stored Archive Files
- Customized Hybrid Solution
What are your requirements?
What is the best solution?
The Answer Starts with Document Conversation.
Services offered but not limited to:
- Paper Scanning and output to the required digital format – Tiff, Jpeg, PDF, PDT/A. etc.
- Metadata creation – Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Digitizing of all formats of Microfilm – Roll Film, Fiche, Aperture Cards
- Large Format Scanning
- Book Scanning
- On-site Scanning or Facility Management
- Vault Storage Services for secure backup of converted files