Record Storage and retrieval services
New England Archives Center- (NEAC) owns and operates a 40,000 square foot record storage facility at the Windsor, CT. location. The state of the art facility provides secure record storage services to a wide variety of clients from a small medical practice to large corporations and government agencies. The same level of service is provided regardless of the size of the client. NEAC provides services to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts under State Wide Contract FAC96. NEAC is an active member of Prism International-
Media Storage Vault
NEAC provides vault storage services at both office locations. The vaults are temperature and humidity controlled, secure with the proper fire suppression and security systems. The vault environment meets all requirements for the storage of Archival Media. NEAC stores over 500,000 assorted media for our valued customers.
We provide personalized service to our customers.
- Secured and environmentally controlled facilities and media vaults
- Online customer inventory access and retrieval requests
- Retrieval and request delivery options to meet customer requirements including encrypted scanned delivery options.
- 24/7 access to records
- Record Retention monitoring and consultation services
- Certified record and media destruction.